byw_bnbbanner

Two-year-old dies in house fire

Posted: Thursday, October 27, 2016. 12:34 p.m. CST.

14886249_1608836455808924_1137947591_n

By BBN Staff:  A two year old girl has perished in a house fire in the Conch Shell Bay area of Belize City.

According to reports, the fire started around 12:30 this afternoon and the child died of smoke inhalation.

A source told BBN that two other children were rescued.

© 2016, www.breakingbelizenews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

Today's News Sponsored By:

Comments

Get the latest from Breaking Belize News anywhere, anytime

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *