A Belize City man remains in critical condition after he was electrocuted on Saturday afternoon.
Tyrone Vernon, a resident of Salt Creek Road in Belize City, sustained burns to both of his hand.
According to reports, Vernon was striking Blue Crabs around 4 pm on Saturday when his rod hit an underground cable belonging to Belize Electricity Limited (BEL).
Tyrone Vernon is hospitalized at the KHMH in a critical condition.
© 2013, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.
Patrickjonesbelize.com is a Belizean online news agregator and blog that is owned by the Belize Media Group. The site offers breaking news, blogs, and original content and covers politics, business, entertainment, environment, technology, popular media, lifestyle, culture and local news on Belize.