Posted: Tuesday, August 19, 2014. 9:59 pm CST.
Tuesday, August 19, 2014. JUAN CAAL Reporting: A malfunctioning air condition unit is blamed for a small fire which caused minor damages to the office of the Labour Department in Punta Gorda town.
According to reports, the Fire Service was called around 5:45 am after smoke was seen coming from the building.
Firemen had to break into the building to put out the fire and thankfully prevent a major incident.
Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt firstname.lastname@example.org оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.
© 2014, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.