Posted: Tuesday, November 15, 2016. 10:29 a.m. CST.
By BBN Staff: A wooden house and items inside belonging to John Ortega and Aura Lemus went up in flames last night.
The incident occurred around midnight on Govel Morgan Street in the Indianville area of Punta Gorda town in the Toledo district.
The value of the loss has yet not yet been ascertained but fortunately none of the occupants inside the house at the time of the fire were injured.
Fire officials are yet to officially release the cause of the fire but preliminary investigations suggest that it may have been caused by faulty electrical wiring.
© 2016, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.