Posted: Monday, December 12, 2016. 1:05 pm CST.
By BBN Staff: On Friday, Keaton Petillo, 30, a school warden of Belmopan City reported that around 5:00 p.m., he was at home with his two stepsons and his mother-in-law when he heard his stepson yelling that a mattress was on fire.
Efforts were made to put out the fire, however, household, electronic and other items all to a total value of $2493.00 were destroyed by the fire.
Police are investigating.
Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt email@example.com оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.
© 2016, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.