Posted: Thursday, March 16, 2017. 2:58 pm CST.
By BBN Staff: A south side family of 7 is homeless after a fire gutted their home for the second time.
Yesterday morning just before 7 a.m. fire fighters and police were called to a home belonging to Arilee Scott on Prince Street in Belize City.
The fire reportedly started from the top of the building. While it is suspected that the fire was due to an electrical fault, fire officials have not yet submitted an official report.
Those wishing to assist the family can contact Arilee Scott at 668-7288.
In July of 2007, this same family lost all their possessions in another fire.
Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt email@example.com оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.
© 2017, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.