Posted: Sunday, May 14, 2017. 2:31 pm CST.
According to reports from Prensa Latina, the dangerous criminals escaped from the Marco Aurelio Soto prison in Francisco Morazán, Honduras.
Prensa Latina reports that the criminals reportedly fled on Thursday night but the authorities didn’t notice until the following day after a routine inspection.
The fugitives are members of the Mara 18 gang, which is one of the main organized crime group in Central America.
The Belizean public is advised to contact the nearest police station if any of the men are seen.
In December 2013, three prisoners also escaped evading military security at the main prison.
The following are the list of escaped prisoners:
1.Osnin Esteven Rodríguez Medina
2. Luis Alonso corea Maradiaga
3. Antonio Ávila Matute
4. Jonathan Edgardo Arias Melgar
5. Moisés Isaías Díaz Torres
6. Rony Ariel Rodríguez Montes
7. Santos Rigoberto Álvarez Flores
8. Yanuario Contreras Canales
9. Nelson Alberto Mejía Herrera
10. Marco Antonio Reconco Martínez
11. Lindolfo Pastrana Escalante
12. Kevin Gabriel Gáleas Rodríguez
13. José Modesto Reyes Silva
14. Jocsan Noel Oyuela Zavala
15. Yony Mauricio Gonzales Rodríguez
16. Jesús Armando Chevez Cruz
17. Henry Reynieri Martínez García
18. Fredy Andony Andino García
19. Fernando Moisés Bolaños Cornejo
20. Elvin Valentín Macoy
21. Elías Daniel Soriano Mendoza
22. Edwin Antonio Ferrera Mejía
23. David Alberto Verde Bonilla
Advertise with the mоѕt vіѕіtеd nеwѕ ѕіtе іn Belize ~ We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages. Your content is delivered instantly to thousands of users in Belize and abroad! Contact us at mаrkеtіng@brеаkіngbеlіzеnеwѕ.соm or call us at 501-601-0315.
© 2017, BreakingBelizeNews.com. Content is copyrighted and requires written permission for reprinting in online or print media. Theft of content without permission/payment is punishable by law.