Man who received shots to the head recovering

Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+0Share on LinkedIn0

Posted: Wednesday, July 5, 2017. 5:47 p.m. CST.

By BBN Staff: Twenty three year old Ontario resident, Hammon Lemoth, was gunned down on Central American Boulevard in Belize City while he was trimming a man inside LD’s barbershop on the night of May 23.

Lemoth had been shot twice to the head and left for dead. He was rushed to the Karl Heusner Memorial Hospital (KHMH) where he had gone into a coma.

BBN has learned that he is scheduled for release within the next two days. He has already left the intensive care unit, however, his condition is still critical.

His motor skill remains affected by his injuries.

A source close to the family told BBN that he has accrued an expensive bill at the KHMH which has not yet been paid.

Police have not yet arrested anyone although cops had detained a man who one month before this incident, entered the barbershop and told the barbers not to trim an associate of the PIV gang who had frequented the shop.

© 2017, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

Today's News Sponsored By:

Comments

Get the latest from Breaking Belize News anywhere, anytime

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *