Posted: Monday, July 17, 2017. 9:11 am CST.
By BBN Staff: Yesterday morning around 3:30, police visited Supal Street, Belize City where cops saw a building engulfed in flames and personnel from the fire Department on the scene.
A plywood house measuring about 15 x 25 belonging to 24-year-old Devon Sankey was completely destroyed by fire.
Another house located in the same yard also made of plywood measuring about 20 x 30 belonging to 40-year-old Shern Williams received partial damages.
Williams reported that around 3:29 a.m. she smelled smoke coming into her room and upon making checks she saw Sankey’s house completely engulfed in flames. Sankey was not home at the time of the fire.
Fire Department personnel classified the cause of the fire as electrical, saying investigation revealed that the fire originated from an overheated television wire.
The total damage caused has not yet been ascertained. Police investigations continue.
Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt [email protected] оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.
© 2017, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.