fbpx
Belize: Need for Expansion and Enhancement of Health Services
October 8, 2017
Belize City home destroyed by fire
October 9, 2017

Washing machine ignites house fire in Burrell Boom

  • 589
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
    589
    Shares

Posted: Monday, October 9, 2017. 8:49 am CST.

By BBN Staff: Yesterday morning around 12:55, police responded to a house fire report in Burrell Boom Village, Belize District.

Police saw a two story house with the wooden section engulfed in flames.

Nathalie Hyde, 54, reported that about 12:50 am, she and her son, Jairo Perdirio Jr., were sleeping upstairs when she was awakened by the strong smell of smoke. She then noticed her washing machine was on fire.

Her neighbors then rushed to her house to assist in extinguishing the fire.

The cost of the damages is not yet ascertained.

Police investigation continues.

Comments

 

Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt marketing@breakingbelizenews.com оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.

 

© 2017, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

  • larry waight
  • galen university

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *