Posted: Monday, October 16, 2017. 7:41 pm CST.
By BBN Staff: A man is homeless after his house was burnt to the ground yesterday.
At around 2:39 a.m. on Sunday, Alberto Logan, 44, told police that he received information that his home at Amazing Grace area in Independence Village was on fire.
He then proceeded to his house where he saw the house engulfed in flames.
Fire and police officials were at the scene and the flames were extinguished.
Fortunately the house valued at $160,000.00 was insured.
Police investigations continue.
Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt [email protected] оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.
© 2017, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.