Posted: Wednesday, December 20, 2017. 10:32 am CST.
Posted: Wednesday, December 20, 2017. 10:32 a.m. CST.
By BBN Staff: According to reports, a man was electrocuted yesterday evening in Independence village.
The man was reportedly trimming some trees near power lines and his machete made contact with an active power wire.
He died at the scene.
Police will issue a report on this today.
Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt firstname.lastname@example.org оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.
© 2017, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.