Posted: Thursday, December 21, 2017. 1:10 pm CST.
By BBN Staff: Sometime after 8 last night, there was a fire in Belize City.
Police visited Flamboyant Street where they saw apartment no. 5B engulfed in flames.
When fire officials arrived on the scene, the building had already been gutted.
The cause of the fire according to preliminary police information is due to a faulty electrical line.
The value of the loss has not been ascertained nor the value of the damages caused to nearby buildings.
Fortunately, no fatalities were recorded.
Advertise with the largest and fastest growing audience in Belize ~ We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages. Your content is delivered instantly to thousands of users in Belize and abroad! Contact us at [email protected] or call us at 670-6397.
© 2017, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.