fbpx
Belize’s Attorney General attends anti-corruption conference in Taiwan
April 24, 2018
GOB backtracks on fuel prices
April 24, 2018

Family lose everything in house fire

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Posted: Tuesday, April 24, 2018. 2:13 pm CST.

By BBN Staff:Melonie Jones of Santana Village, Belize District reported to authorities that on April 19, 2018 between 11 am and 12 pm, she was at home with her two sons when she connected a wire to an electrical box.

Jones was then informed by her kids that her bathroom was on fire.

The zinc wooden structure measured 20 feet by 30 feet and was valued about $10,000.

Jones’ house hold items was valued at about $15,000.

The house was not insured.

Comments

 

Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt [email protected] оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.

 

© 2018, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

  • Galen University
  • larry waight
  • Galen University