Posted: Wednesday, May 2, 2018. 2:49 pm CST.
By BBN Staff: Yesterday morning, Belize City police responded to a report of a house fire on Cran Street.
There, police saw a green and yellow two story building with smoke coming from the upper flat.
The fire was soon extinguished by personnel from the Fire Department.
William McDonald, 19, a welder who lives in the upper flat reported that he was in the yard when he noticed sparks upstairs.
He said he then turned off the electricity, however, fire had already started to spread in the living room causing damage to the area and its contents.
No one was injured and the cost of the damage has not yet been ascertained.
Police are investigating.
Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt firstname.lastname@example.org оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.
© 2018, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.