fbpx
Corozal taxi driver busted with weed 
October 5, 2018
PC Micheal Patten to face disciplinary charges
October 5, 2018

San Pedro man dies after ingesting poison  

Posted: Friday, October 5, 2018. 9:32 am CST.

Staff: A San Pedro man died on Tuesday afternoon after drinking a toxic liquid.  

Police responded to a report of a man being unconscious inside a boat in Caye Caulker.  

There, police found 39-year-old Humberto Alcoser. Alcoser’s family was transporting him to Belize City because on Sunday, Alcoser had drank a toxic liquid. The family told police that they were unaware of what the liquid was.  

Alcoser had been examined at the San Pedro polyclinic where they had advised the family to transport him to Belize City.   

Alcoser was taken to the Caye Caulker  

Polyclinic where he was pronounced dead 20 minutes later. 

A post mortem examination concluded that Alcoser died due to cardiac embolism due to ingestion of unknown chemical.  

 

Advertise with the mоѕt vіѕіtеd nеwѕ ѕіtе іn Belize ~ We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages. Your content is delivered instantly to thousands of users in Belize and abroad! Contact us at mаrkеtіng@brеаkіngbеlіzеnеwѕ.соm or call us at 501-612-0315.

 

© 2018, BreakingBelizeNews.com. Content is copyrighted and requires written permission for reprinting in online or print media. Theft of content without permission/payment is punishable by law.

Comments

  • Galen University
  • Belmopan Aggregates
  • larry waight
  • Belmopan Aggregates
  • cahal pech village resort
  • Galen University
  • Belmopan Aggregates
  • Belmopan Aggregates