Posted: Thursday, November 22, 2018. 7:23 am CST.
By BBN Staff: A Belize city woman lost everything she owned in a fire yesterday.
Shamika Trapp’s home at #4 Banak street burned to the ground in broad daylight.
She had gone to a nearby corner store but on her return the structure was already engulfed.
Sources in the fire department have indicated that the cause of the fire was electrical.
Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt [email protected] оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.
© 2018, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.