Posted: Thursday, December 27, 2018. 6:11 pm CST.
By BBN Staff:Yesterday just after midday there was a fire reported in San Pedro Town.
Police visited Marina Drive where they saw an elevated board house enflamed.
The owner of the house, Juan Chi, told police that he was inside his house when he saw his kitchen on fire.
He ran out for help but later returned inside during which he received minor burns.
He was later treated and released from the San Pedro Polyclinic.
According to police, there are no indications that this fire was an act of arson.
Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt [email protected] оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.
© 2018, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.