Posted: Friday, December 28, 2018. 11:59 am CST.
Posted: Friday, December 28, 2018. 11:55 a.m. CST.
By BBN Staff:A thatched kitchen was completely destroyed by fire yesterday.
Police responded to the fire report at Che Chem Ha Resort on Mile 8 on the Arenal Road in Benque Viejo.
There, police saw a concrete bungalow structure measuring 40 feet by 12 feet completely destroyed by fire.
Lea Plietes reported to police that she went to her kitchen to prepare breakfast around 7 am when she noticed the kitchen with a thatched roof was totally engulfed in flames.
The fire was later extinguished with the assistance of family members.
The estimated cost of the damage is $6,500.00.
No one was injured and the cause of the fire has not yet been ascertained.
Police investigations continue.
Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt firstname.lastname@example.org оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.
© 2018, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.