Posted: Wednesday, March 20, 2019. 6:25 pm CST.
By BBN Staff: A family of three from Ladyville is asking for the public’s assistance after they lost all their belongings in a fire on Monday.
Paul and Ursula Pandy were at work, and their daughter Timara had just left home headed for school when they were informed by Paul’s brother, who lives across the street that their house was on fire.
The family told Breaking Belize News that the suspected cause of the fire was an electrical fault in the house. Persons interested in assisting the family can call 602-7791.
Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt firstname.lastname@example.org оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.
© 2019, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.