fbpx
Thieves take money, fried chicken and coke
April 17, 2019
Armed robbers target Julie’s Hardware in San Ignacio
April 17, 2019

Burnt toilet paper causes house fire

  • 331
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
    331
    Shares

Posted: Wednesday, April 17, 2019. 1:17 pm CST.

By BBN Staff: A home on Partridge street extension in Belize City was completely destroyed by fire this morning.

According to a police report, Keyshawn Young, 22, lit some toilet paper in his room as a repellent and went to sleep.

Young noticed around 2:40 a.m. that the house was on fire.

The value of the damage is unknown at this time.

An investigation is on going.

Comments

 

Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt marketing@breakingbelizenews.com оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.

 

© 2019, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

  • larry waight
  • galen university

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *