Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2019. 1:48 pm CST.
By BBN Staff: Just after 12 this morning, authorities responded to the scene of a fire in Bella Vista Village, Toledo.
Jose Requena,40, told police that his 13-year-old- daughter was cooking inside the house and left the cooking unattended.
The house measuring 24ft x 30ft was completely destroyed by fire.
The structure was not insured.
The contents and value of the house are yet to be determined.
Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt [email protected] оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.
© 2019, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.