fbpx
17-year-old minor of Armenia reported missing
June 22, 2019
Couple from San Narciso busted with weed
June 22, 2019

Thatched kitchen destroyed by fire in San Marcos, Toledo

  • 107
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
    107
    Shares

Posted: Saturday, June 22, 2019. 1:00 pm CST.

By BBN Staff: A thatched kitchen was completely destroyed by fire yesterday morning in San Marcos, Toledo.

Sebastian Jo,43, told police that he and his wife left home en route to Punta Gorda Town leaving their 14-year-old, daughter at home.   

The daughter went into the kitchen at 5 am to prepare breakfast for her brothers then she went to a nearby shop.

When she returned home, she saw that the kitchen engulfed in flames.

The kitchen and its contents were completely destroyed.  No one was injured.

The estimated cost of the damage is $7,500.00. 

An investigation is ongoing.

Comments

 

Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt marketing@breakingbelizenews.com оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.

 

© 2019, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

  • Galen University
  • larry waight
  • Galen University