Posted: Thursday, October 31, 2019. 4:37 pm CST.
By BBN Staff: Over the weekend, Dangriga resident, Shailey Polanco, passed away.
Police say that she had swallowed a poisonous substance on Thursday.
As a result, she was transported to the Southern Regional Hospital where she remained fighting for her life.
However, she passed away while receiving treatment on Saturday.
Police did not share further information.
Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt firstname.lastname@example.org оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.
© 2019, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.