Posted: Wednesday, April 1, 2020. 4:22 pm CST.
By BBN Staff: The regulations issued by the Government governing the state of emergency also made mention of food production factories and others that will be allowed to operate.
The regulation noted:
(c) twenty-four hours a day and seven days a week–
(b) sugar, citrus and other approved food production factories;
(c) oil production and drilling for oil exploration;
(d) between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., all government offices listed in Schedule II.
- Office of the Prime Minister
- Ministry of Finance
- Attorney General’s Ministry (including the Belize Companies and Corporate Affairs Registry, the Belize Intellectual Property Office, Vital Statistics Unit)
- The Judiciary of Belize
- Ministry of Health (including) Central Medical Laboratory
- Ministry of Human Development, Social Transformation and Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Food and Agriculture
- Ministry of the Public Service
- Ministry of Works
- Department of Transport
- Central Information and Technology Office
- Government of Belize Press Office
- Belize Gazette publications
- The Belize Bureau of Standards
- The Belize Tax Services Department
- Karl Heusner Memorial Hospital Authority
- Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions
- The National Fire Service
- National Meteorological Service
- National Emergency Management Organization (Emergency OperationsCentre)
- Treasury Department
- Central Bank of Belize
- Department of Civil Aviation
- Belize Airports Authority
- Belize Agricultural Health Authority
- Belize Marketing and Development Corporation
- Belize Electricity Limited
- Belize Water Services Limited
- Belize Telemedia Limited
- Speednet Communications Limited (Smart)
Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt [email protected] оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.
© 2020, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.