Posted: Sunday, May 3, 2020. 12:01 pm CST.
By BBN Staff: The Elections and Boundaries Department informed today that all Registration offices countrywide will be open to the public effective Monday, May 4, 2020, during the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
“In an effort to ensure we continue to provide efficient services while protecting staff and the public, the cooperation of all is required. In the wake of COVID-19, services will be provided by adhering to the strict safety guidelines as mandated by the Government of Belize. Social distancing protocols will be strictly enforced in the provision of services,” a statement from the department said.
The public must adhere to the following
– Any person who is ill, exhibiting flu-like symptoms, or is required to be in quarantine or in isolation is requested to refrain from accessing services.
– All persons accessing services are required to wear a face mask or other face (mouth) covering.
– All persons accessing services will be required to properly sanitize hands prior to entering and exiting the offices.
– All persons in line to access services must ensure the six feet social distancing requirement is adhered to.
– The number of persons admitted inside the offices at any one time will be managed to ensure that the six feet social distancing is maintained at all times.
The continuous support and cooperation of the public are greatly appreciated as we work together to enhance democracy in Belize.
“Remember, only a registered voter can vote in an election. Exercise your right.”
Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt email@example.com оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.
© 2020, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.