Posted: Tuesday, August 11, 2020. 9:14 am CST.
By BBN Staff: Health officials are now monitoring 143 active cases of COVID-19 in Belize.
The Ministry of Health confirmed 23 new cases on Monday bringing the total to 177 confirmed cases.
The preliminary breakdown is as follows:
– 3 cases in Belmopan (2 are linked to the previous identified positive case in Belmopan and the other case is linked to San Pedro)
– 1 in rural Corozal with apparent link to San Pedro
– 2 cases in Orange Walk (1 from Santa Marta and 1 from Orange Walk Town linked to a previously identified case)
– 1 case in Caye Caulker (with no apparent link to any previously identified case for now)
– 5 cases in Belize City (1 case with no apparent link to any previously identified cases, 4 others linked to previously identified cases)
The remaining cases are in San Pedro.
The public is urged to continue to follow health and safety regulations.
Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt [email protected] оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.
© 2020, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.