fbpx
Three children under age of 5 test positive for COVID-19
August 14, 2020
Only 32 confirmed recoveries from COVID-19 so far
August 14, 2020

Ministry of Health confirms 3rd death in Belize related to COVID-19

  • 2.3K
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
    2.3K
    Shares

Posted: Friday, August 14, 2020. 5:47 pm CST.

By BBN Staff: The Ministry of Health has confirmed that Belize has recorded its third death related to COVID-19.

“The person passed away earlier at KHMH’s ICU and the diagnosis had just been confirmed this afternoon. The person was less than 12 hours in the ICU,” the Ministry said.

Reports are that the deceased patient is a man from Belize City. The family of the deceased took to social media this afternoon to say that they had repeatedly requested that he be tested for COVID-19, but that authorities had refused to do so initially.

The family says that he was displaying flu-like symptoms for a week, but was only tested today, when his condition took a turn for the worst.

Comments

 

Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt [email protected] оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.

 

© 2020, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

  • Galen University
  • larry waight
  • Galen University