fbpx
ComPol appeals for Belizeans to comply with State of Emergency regulations
August 16, 2020
TOO SMALL - DO NOT USE
Dead body found in Belize City
August 16, 2020

Over 14 million people recovered from COVID-19

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Posted: Sunday, August 16, 2020. 11:47 am CST.

By BBN Staff: In just nine months, COVID-19 has managed to infect over 21.7 million people, but as of 11:00 a.m. today, Sunday, August 16, 2020, over 14.4 million people have managed to recover from the virus.

Worldometer reports that there are currently 6,522,554 active cases with 99 percent of those being listed as mild, with the remaining 1 percent listed as being in serious or critical condition. Some 770,718 people have lost their lives to the virus. Meanwhile, a total of 14,419,393 have managed to recover from COVID-19.

The United States, which has recorded over 5.5 million cases and over 172,000 deaths, has seen over 2.904 million people recover from the virus. Brazil, which is the second-hardest hit country in the world, recording over 3.317 million infections and over 107,000 deaths has also seen over 2.404 million recoveries. India, the third-hardest hit country, with over 2.645 million infections and over 51,000 deaths, has seen over 1.915 million recoveries.

The latest data from Belize’s Ministry of Health shows that the country has recorded a total of 452 confirmed cases with 3 deaths and 35 recoveries.

 

Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt [email protected] оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.

 

© 2020, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

  • Galen University
  • larry waight
  • Galen University
  • Shindaiwa

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.