Posted: Friday, September 4, 2020. 6:02 pm CST.
By BBN Staff: The Ministry of Health informed a short while ago that 34 new cases of COVID-19 were identified today in Belize.
The Director of Health Services also shared that 2 patients that had tested positive for COVID-19 died.
The patient, a female, had been hospitalized for a week at KHMH’s ICU.
The other patient, a male died a short time after arrival at KHMH.
Two hundred sixty one samples were processed today.
The preliminary breakdown of the new cases is as follows:
– Corozal District – 4 (2 Patchakan, 2 Cristo Rey)
– Cayo District – 9 (5 Benque Viejo, 1 Santa Elena, 2 San Ignacio, 1 Yalbac)
– Stann Creek District – 6 (1 Hopkins, the other 5 are from OW Town, Trial Farm and Belmopan)
– Toledo District – 1 (originally from Belize City)
– Belize District – 14 (Belize City, Burrell Boom, Ladyville, Lord’s Bank, Caye Caulker, Biscayne)
Sixteen more patients have recovered.
Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt firstname.lastname@example.org оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.
© 2020, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.