fbpx
Jose Mai: Time to put agriculture first in Belize
September 11, 2020
Total of 360 people have recovered from COVID-19 in Belize to date
September 11, 2020

More than 20 million people have recovered from COVID-19 worldwide

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Posted: Friday, September 11, 2020. 10:00 am CST.

By BBN Staff: While the COVID-19 pandemic continues to infect people worldwide, over 20 million people have managed to recover from the virus.

Worldometer reports that as of 9 a.m. today, September 11, 2020, global infections stood above 28.39 million, but that over 20,40. million people had recovered from the virus.

There are currently over 7.08 million active cases with only 1 percent of those cases (60,760) are listed as serious/critical with the remaining 99 percent listed as mild. Global COVID-19 deaths currently stand at 915,297.

The United States has confirmed over 6.59 million cases and 196,412 deaths, keeping its ranking at the hardest-hit country in the world by COVID-19. India, which recently became the second-most hit country as infections continue to skyrocket, has confirmed over 4.60 million cases but has managed to keep deaths from proportionally matching the spike in infections, recording some 76,744 deaths. Brazil, while the third-hardest-hit country with 4.23 million infections has recorded 129,575 deaths.

Infections continue to soar in Belize, with 34 newly confirmed cases increasing the country’s total to 1,399. There has also been on new death due to the virus, raising the total number of deaths to 19.

 

Comments

 

Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt [email protected] оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.

 

© 2020, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

  • Galen University
  • larry waight
  • Galen University