Posted: Saturday, September 12, 2020. 10:56 am CST.
By BBN Staff: Nineteen people in Belize have lost their lives to complications associated to COVID-19.
Thirteen of the patients who died are men and six are women.
Rolando Torres of San Ignacio died on Thursday after he had tested positive for COVID-19. In an interview with the media, Dr. Marvin Manzanero said that Torres was a highly suspect case because one of his relatives had already tested positive for the virus.
Belize has now registered 1,012 cases of COVID-19.
Director of Health Services, Dr. Marvin Manzanero said that the evidence so far suggests that females are recovering faster than males.
Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt [email protected] оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.
© 2020, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.