Posted: Monday, September 28, 2020. 9:37 am CST.
By BBN Staff: Authorities are investigating an incident that occurred in Saint Margaret Village, Cayo.
According to reports, last night, 3 men were taken to the Western Regional Hospital for urgent medical treatment. The men, Marlon Saget, 27, Manuel Gonzalez, 64, and Agustin Ramirez Rivas, 59, reportedly ingested an unknown substance.
A source informed our newsroom that the men were foaming from their mouths when they arrived at the hospital.
Rivas passed away a short while after arriving at the hospital. The two other men are still hospitalized.
An investigation is ongoing.
Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt email@example.com оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.
© 2020, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.