Posted: Tuesday, September 29, 2020. 11:24 am CST.
By BBN Staff: Three men of Saint Margaret’s Village were drinking on Sunday night when one of the men died and the other 2 began foaming from their mouth.
Augustin Rivas, 59, Manuel Gonzalez, 64, and Marlon Saget, 27, were all taken to the Western Regional hospital after foaming from the mouth.
Rivas died shortly after and Saget and Gonzalez were admitted.
Saget has since been released but Gonzalez is listed in a critical condition at the Karl Heusner Memorial Hospital.
Assistant Commissioner of Police, Joseph Myvette says that investigation revealed that the men were at an open lot outside of an establishment and may have ingested some liquid which caused them to be foaming.
Information to the police is that the men had been drinking for 6 days consecutively.
“So, we are trying to determine whether or not whatever was ingested accidentally or otherwise,” Myvette stated.
Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt email@example.com оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.
© 2020, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.