fbpx
rainy
Belize Met Service: More rain approaching
October 11, 2020
Another drug plane landing?
October 11, 2020

Global recoveries from COVID-19 above 28 million

Posted: Sunday, October 11, 2020. 8:45 am CST.

By BBN Staff: More than 28 million people have recovered from COVID-19 worldwide.

Worldometer reports that as of 8:00 a.m. today, Sunday, October 11, 2020, a total of 28,163,787 people have managed to recover from the virus, which has infected more than 37.5 million people.

There are currently over 8.29 million active cases of COVID-19, with a consistent split of 1 percent (68,758) being serious or critical, and the remaining 99 percent is listed as mild.

The United States remains the hardest-hit country in the world by the virus, with over 7.94 million confirmed cases and 219,300 deaths. India has overtaken Brazil as the second-most hit country and is even rivaling the US in terms of the number of infections, as cases continue to soar. India has confirmed over 7.05 million cases and 108,371 deaths. Meanwhile, Brazil, now the third-hardest hit country, has managed to slow the rate at which people are contracting the virus, with over 5.09 million; however, the country remains the second-hardest hit with respect to the number of deaths, at 150,236.

Belize has recorded 2,496 infections with 69 deaths and 1,531 recoveries.

 

Advertise with the mоѕt vіѕіtеd nеwѕ ѕіtе іn Belize ~ We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages. Your content is delivered instantly to thousands of users in Belize and abroad! Contact us at mаrkеtіng@brеаkіngbеlіzеnеwѕ.соm or call us at 501-601-0315.

 

© 2020, BreakingBelizeNews.com. Content is copyrighted and requires written permission for reprinting in online or print media. Theft of content without permission/payment is punishable by law.

Comments

  • Galen University
  • Belmopan Aggregates
  • Belmopan Aggregates
  • larry waight
  • Belmopan Aggregates
  • cahal pech village resort
  • Galen University
  • Shindaiwa
  • Belmopan Aggregates