Posted: Tuesday, December 22, 2020. 2:23 pm CST.
By BBN Staff: Whether you had an epiphany during the year-long Covid pandemic and came to realize that life is too short not to spend it doing and seeing what brings you joy, thoughts of retiring sooner rather than later in a tropical paradise may be taking up lots of space in your brain.
You realize that you are ready to take a few risks and would like to reimagine your life. There’s only one place to do that: Belize. One of the wisest moves you can make if you’re serious about re-defining your life is to hook up with a real estate firm made up of professionals who know the nation intimately.
You couldn’t find a better resource than Boris Mannsfeld & Associates in Placencia Belize. Clients rave about the attention to detail and savvy advice they are offered by staffers and recommend this firm repeatedly.
What’s involved with buying real estate in Belize? It’s simpler than you imagine and if early retirement has been your “impossible” dream, did you know that ex-pats moving to Belize are considered retired at age 45?
And since everyone in Belize and at Mannsfeld & Associates speaks English, your real estate search followed by acquiring your new home is going to be a breeze. Here’s what you can expect:
1. You can afford more home than you might have imagined because the cost of living dwarfs that of the U.S.
2. Low property taxes are a big benefit of retiring in Belize. A $250K residence could come with an annual tax bill of under $400.
3. Seeking rental property before you retire? Form an LLC. That status allows you to defer rental taxes!
4. Opt for a local bank to finance your property and undertake the process in U.S. dollars. Your Mannsfeld agent will be delighted to make introductions.
5. Take advantage of Belize’s Qualified Retired Persons Act (QRP). Among the perks you enjoy are zero income tax and you can bring your possessions to Belize duty-free (that includes cars and boats).
6. Find homes for your snowblower, coats, and other cold-weather possessions by giving things to friends, relatives, and charities. You’ll have so much less to pack when you’re ready to retire.
7. Maintain contact with Boris Mannsfeld & Associates from start to finish. This firm covers the entire Placencia Peninsula thus their property listings are extensive. Whether you want a beachfront condo or a house in Placencia Village, you’ll have plenty of options from which to choose.
What’s next on your retirement to-do list? Invite friends and family for visits. Schedule them during the winter months so everyone fully appreciates your new lifestyle. Once they’ve had their fill of sun and fun, introduce those who have fallen in love with your amazing new life to folks at Boris Mannsfeld & Associates so they, too, have a trusted resource they can count on to realize their own hopes and dreams!
Advertise with the mоѕt vіѕіtеd nеwѕ ѕіtе іn Belize ~ We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages. Your content is delivered instantly to thousands of users in Belize and abroad! Contact us at mаrkеtі[email protected]еаkіngbеlіzеnеwѕ.соm or call us at 501-601-0315.
© 2020, BreakingBelizeNews.com. Content is copyrighted and requires written permission for reprinting in online or print media. Theft of content without permission/payment is punishable by law.