fbpx
Registration deadline for the Football Federation women’s coaching course is on Sunday, March 21
March 19, 2021
Over 13,000 people vaccinated in Belize
March 19, 2021

Global COVID-19 recoveries nearing 100 million

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Posted: Friday, March 19, 2021. 9:54 am CST.

By Benjamin Flowers: The number of people worldwide who have recovered from COVID-19 is steadily approaching 100 million, according to the latest data from Worldometer.

As of 9:00 a.m. on Friday, March 19, 2021, a total of 98,756,821 infected persons have managed to recover from the virus.

The recoveries represent 97 percent of the over 101.4 million closed cases, with the remaining 3 percent (over 2.7 million) accounting for deaths related to the virus.

The United States, which has the most cases and deaths worldwide, also has the most recoveries, recording over 22.5 million recoveries.

India has the second-largest number of recoveries globally with over 11.08 million and has the third-highest with 10.3 million.

Belize has recorded 12,024 recoveries.

Comments

 

Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt marketing@breakingbelizenews.com оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.

 

© 2021, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

  • larry waight
  • galen university

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *