Posted: Monday, May 24, 2021. 9:42 pm CST.
By BBN Staff: The Department of Transport, tonight, debunked rumors of canceled bus permits for several long-standing bus operators and supposed roadblocks to be staged by disgruntled operators.
In a post via its official social media page, the Department of Transport said it is aware of the “fake news” being circulated but assured that “no permits were recently canceled for the said operators; these operators have confirmed that they will be running as per the normal schedule tomorrow morning.”
A circulating message claimed that permits had been canceled for James Bus line, Morales bus line, and services run by Sergio Chuc in favor of alleged PUP associates. Commuters, however, may rest assured that regular bus runs will continue as per normal tomorrow.
Advertise with the mоѕt vіѕіtеd nеwѕ ѕіtе іn Belize ~ We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages. Your content is delivered instantly to thousands of users in Belize and abroad! Contact us at mаrkеtі[email protected]еаkіngbеlіzеnеwѕ.соm or call us at 501-601-0315.
© 2021, BreakingBelizeNews.com. Content is copyrighted and requires written permission for reprinting in online or print media. Theft of content without permission/payment is punishable by law.