fbpx
Belize Weather: Skies untroubled as weekend ends
May 30, 2021
“Very dangerous” hybrid of UK, Indian variants of COVID-19 found in Vietnam
May 30, 2021

Global recoveries from COVID-19 nearing 153 million

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Posted: Sunday, May 30, 2021. 10:35 am CST.

By Benjamin Flowers: The number of people who have recovered from COVID-19 infection worldwide is nearing 153 million, according to Worldometer.

The total number of recoveries due from the virus, as of 9:45 a.m. on Sunday, May 30, 2021, stood at 152,850,379.

Recoveries continue to represent 98 percent of all closed cases, with the remaining 2 percent (3,552,165) representing those who have died from complications relating to COVID-19.

Reported infections globally have gone over 170.8 million, with over 14.4 million active cases. There are 91,887 cases (0.6 percent of the total active cases) listed as serious/critical, with the remaining cases listed as mild.

The United States, the hardest-hit country in the world by the pandemic, has recorded over 34 million cases, over 27.8 million recoveries, and 609,429 deaths.

India, the second-hardest-hit country, has recorded over 27.9 million cases, 25.5 million recoveries, and 327,650 deaths.

Brazil, the third-hardest-hit country has recorded over 16.4 million cases, over 14.8 million recoveries, and 461,142 deaths.

 

Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt [email protected] оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.

 

© 2021, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

  • Galen University
  • larry waight
  • Galen University
  • Shindaiwa

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.