fbpx
Police find dead body in Roaring Creek
June 6, 2021
Ministry of Foreign Affairs distances self from OAS Secretary-General’s “controversial remarks”
June 6, 2021

Over 180,000 deaths from COVID-19 worldwide in the past week

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Posted: Sunday, June 6, 2021. 11:21 am CST.

By Benjamin Flowers: In the past week, more than 180,000 people have died globally from COVID-19, according to data from Worldometer.

COVID-19-related deaths went from 3,552,165 on Sunday, May 30, to 3,738,725 as of today, June 6; a difference of 186,560.

The United States maintains the highest death toll from the virus, recording a total of 612,209 reported deaths. This is followed by Brazil with 472,629 reported deaths and then India with 347,259 reported deaths.

Belize has only recorded 325 deaths, with the last death being reported on May 28.

Notably, the number of deaths only represents 2 percent of all closed COVID-19 cases. The remaining 98 percent of closed cases, (156,720,169) have managed to recover from infection.

The global count for reported cases worldwide, as of 10:15 a.m. stood above 173.8 million, a difference of over 3 million cases when compared to the 170.8 million reported last Sunday.

Comments

 

Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt marketing@breakingbelizenews.com оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.

 

© 2021, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

  • larry waight
  • galen university

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *