fbpx
El Salvador, Panama, Canada win 1st leg in World Cup Qualifiers
June 13, 2021
Two years since San Pedro residents Melvin Montesino and Silverio Cal went missing, family still seeking answers
June 13, 2021

More than 160 million people worldwide have recovered from COVID-19

  • 54
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
    54
    Shares

Posted: Sunday, June 13, 2021. 2:35 pm CST.

By Benjamin Flowers: More than 160 million people around the world have managed to recover from COVID-19 infection according to the latest data produced by Worldometer.

The total number of recoveries due from the virus, as of 9:15 a.m. on Sunday, June 13, 2021, stood at 160,528,757.

Recoveries continue to represent 98 percent of all closed cases, with the remaining 2 percent (3,813,103) representing those who have died from complications relating to COVID-19.

Reported infections globally have gone over 176.5 million, with over 12.1 million active cases, with 85,080 (0.7 percent of the total active cases) listed as serious/critical, with the remaining cases listed as mild.

The United States, the hardest-hit country in the world by the pandemic, has recorded over 34. million cases, over 28.3 million recoveries, and 614,958 deaths.

India, the second-hardest-hit country, has recorded over 29.4 million cases, 28.1 million recoveries, and 371,225 deaths.

Brazil, the third-hardest-hit country has recorded over 17.3 million cases, over 15.7 million recoveries, and 486,358 deaths.

Comments

 

Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt [email protected] оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.

 

© 2021, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

  • Galen University
  • larry waight
  • Galen University