Posted: Thursday, June 17, 2021. 4:49 pm CST.
By Benjamin Flowers: This week a fire broke out at the home of a pastor in Jalacte Village, which also caused damage to the church next to his home.
Steven Koy, 34, was at home on Tuesday when the fire broke out in his kitchen and spread to the church. He was able to get the blaze under control and keep it from engulfing his entire house, but his kitchen was destroyed.
Meanwhile, the church sustained damages to the rear portion of the building.
Authorities say the value of the damage to both the house and church amounted to $5000.
No one was injured in the ordeal.
Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt [email protected] оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.
© 2021, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.