fbpx
Belize Bodybuilding & Fitness Federation’s holds preliminary screening to select team for IFBB Championship, next screening on July 24
June 20, 2021
Justin Williams edges Oscar Quiroz to win Belize National Road Championship
June 20, 2021

Global COVID-19 cases nearing 180 million

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Posted: Sunday, June 20, 2021. 3:58 pm CST.

By Benjamin Flowers: The number of reported COVID-19 infections from around the world is approaching 180 million according to Worldometer.

As of 3:30 p.m. on Sunday, June 20, 2021, the total for reported cases globally stood at 179,151,676.

There were over 11.5 million active cases, with 82,662 (0.7 percent) of those cases listed as serious/critical.

Some 163,705,499 (98 percent of all closed cases) have managed to recover from infection while 3,879,446,(the remaining 2 percent) have died.

The United States continues as the hardest-hit country in the world by the pandemic, has recorded over 34.4 million cases and 617,138 deaths.

India, the second-hardest-hit country by the number of cases, has recorded over 26.7 million cases and 304,338 deaths.

In Belize, there have been 13,004 cases, with 328 deaths.

Comments

 

Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt marketing@breakingbelizenews.com оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.

 

© 2021, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

  • larry waight
  • galen university

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *