fbpx
SICA adds United Arab Emirates as an observer, Sheikh Abdullah says UAE has had a long-standing partnership
June 27, 2021
Samantha Dirks wins gold medal in 200m at Central American Athletics Championships
June 27, 2021

Global COVID-19 deaths approaching 4 million

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Posted: Sunday, June 27, 2021. 11:38 am CST.

By Benjamin Flowers: The number of people globally who have died from COVID-19 is steadily approaching 4 million according to the latest data from Worldometer.

As of 10:45 a.m. on Sunday, June 26, 2021, global COVID-19 deaths totaled 3,936,163.

The total deaths represent 2 percent of all closed cases. Meanwhile, the remaining 98 percent (166,232,770) have managed to recover from infection.

The United States is leading global deaths from the virus, with 619,358; Brazil has the second-highest number of deaths with 512,819, and India has the third-highest with 396,636.

Belize has recorded 329 deaths related to COVID-19.

Comments

 

Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt marketing@breakingbelizenews.com оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.

 

© 2021, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

  • Christmas Galen Ad (Revised)
  • larry waight
  • Christmas Galen Ad (Revised)