Posted: Wednesday, July 7, 2021. 12:26 pm CST.
Paid Collaboration: After careful thought, tons of research and number crunching, you realize that there’s no time like the present to make good on your desire to shop for property in beautiful Belize. Where to start? By addressing issues that confront anyone buying a home, no matter where it happens to be built. Answers to the following questions can help you make decisions as you move forward on your journey to finding your new home in the sun.
Q: I worry that property shopping in Belize is complicated. Is that true?
A: Your search won’t be different than the ones you’ve undertaken back home each time you moved in the past.
Q: Is it true that I must be a Belize citizen to acquire real estate?
A: Nope. Non-citizens and non-residents can own property in Belize. Non-residents even retain their ownership deed.
Q: Is it difficult to get financing?
A: Not if you show proof of a regular income of any sort. While bank financing can be hard to find, as long as a lender is legitimate, you may qualify and lots of communities have their own financing options.
Q: Should I prepare for an arduous legal battle?
A: The average 30- to 90-day wait to get into your new home probably won’t phase you if you’ve bought homes before and know how convoluted the process can get.
Q: How can I be sure that buying a Belize home is a wise investment?
A: The proof is in the numbers. Investors, retirees and second home shoppers have been snapping up homes in Belize leading to the real estate surge that has contributed to rising home values.
Q: Do I need an attorney?
A: Engaging one is a prudent move, just as it would be back home. Having a legal advocate on your side could help you sleep better at night knowing details are being handled by a professional.
Q: Can I find a Belize community that’s environmentally responsible and delivers a comfortable lifestyle?
A: Consider Carmelita Gardens before you look elsewhere. This community is likely to offer you more than you were seeking.
10 reasons to ponder moving to Carmelita Gardens
1. This well-established community has been growing exponentially since it opened in 2010.
2. Carmelita Gardens is located in the Cayo District, the nation’s agricultural hub.
3. Infrastructure within the Carmelita Gardens development is state-of-the-art.
4. Homes feature solar panels, rainwater collection systems and are built to green construction standards.
5. The purchase price of a parcel of land could be as little as $35,000 USD.
6. New residents welcome like-minded people, so making friends is a breeze.
7. You can rent before you buy if that you would feel more comfortable about the move.
8. Everyone speaks English, from onsite property management to homeowners.
9. You get bragging rights. Tell everyone that you’re living the green dream.
10. You can be you. Start a business. Adopt a hobby. Get involved in community living while maintaining your independent lifestyle.
We could extend that list but since beauty is in the eye of the beholder, check out the community’s gallery before you contact management to ask the questions we failed to address above: [email protected] Like what you see? Wait until you see this lush community in person!
Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt [email protected] оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.
© 2021, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.