Posted: Wednesday, July 14, 2021. 1:14 pm CST.
By BBN Staff: There was a house fire in Cotton Tree Village yesterday and one person was injured as a result.
Police say that the 20-foot x 15-foot structure belonged to 29-year-old Guatemalan national Jasmin Castellanos.
Around 4:00 p.m. Castellanos went to use her outhouse bathroom and left her two children aged 2 years and 5 years, watching television, when they both ran to her and told her that the television was on fire. Castellanos only managed to save her gas tank but suffered burns to her neck as a result.
The value of the house, which was completely destroyed, and its contents are still unknown.
Authorities are investigating.
Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt firstname.lastname@example.org оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.
© 2021, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.