fbpx
Belize Weather: Mix of sunshine and showers countrywide
July 18, 2021
Assassinated Haitian President Jovenel Moïse to have state funeral on Friday, July 23
July 18, 2021

Global COVID-19 infections will soon be at 191 million

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Posted: Sunday, July 18, 2021. 10:35 am CST.

By Benjamin Flowers: The number of reported COVID-19 infections worldwide is steadily approaching 191 million, according to the latest data produced by Worldometer.

As of 8:45 a.m. on Sunday, July 18, 2021, the total number of reported infections worldwide stood at 190,970,388.

There are over 12.9 million active cases, with 0.6 percent of them (80,668) being listed as critical while the other 99.4 percent are listed as mild.

Of the global total, 2 percent of cases (4,102,162) ended with the patient dying, while patients in the remaining 98 percent (173,962,650) have recovered.

The United States continues to lead global infections and deaths with almost 35 million confirmed cases and 624,715 deaths.

India has over 31 million cases and 413,804 deaths; while Brazil has over 19.3 million cases and 541,323 deaths.

As of Friday, Belize’s Ministry of Health and Wellness reported a total of 13,683 cases and 332 deaths. An update on the national COVID-19 situation is expected on Monday.

Comments

 

Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt marketing@breakingbelizenews.com оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.

 

© 2021, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

  • larry waight
  • galen university

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *