Posted: Thursday, July 22, 2021. 7:42 pm CST.
By Aaron Humes: A severe allergic reaction caused the death of Franks’ Eddy, Cayo District resident Evelin Azucena Garcia Zuniga, 34.
Garcia Zuniga was at home lying in a hammock when she was apparently stung by a bee.
This caused what is known in medicine as “anaphylactic shock:” a rare but severe allergic reaction caused by an allergy to food, insect bites or certain medications.
Garcia Zuniga died before she could receive a life-saving shot of epinephrine to counter the reaction.
Police did not indicate any suspicion of foul play in connection with Garcia Zuniga’s death.
Advertise with the mоѕt vіѕіtеd nеwѕ ѕіtе іn Belize ~ We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages. Your content is delivered instantly to thousands of users in Belize and abroad! Contact us at mаrkеtі[email protected]еаkіngbеlіzеnеwѕ.соm or call us at 501-601-0315.
© 2021, BreakingBelizeNews.com. Content is copyrighted and requires written permission for reprinting in online or print media. Theft of content without permission/payment is punishable by law.