fbpx
Belizean Super Bowl champion’s team invited to White House
July 25, 2021
Kaya Cattouse is Belize’s best finisher at Lake Bluff, Intelligentsia Cup
July 25, 2021

More than 194 million people have caught COVID-19

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Posted: Sunday, July 25, 2021. 10:08 am CST.

By Benjamin Flowers: There have been more than 194 million reported cases of COVID-19, according to the latest data from Worldometer.

As of 9:30 a.m. on Sunday, July 25, 2021, the total number of reported infections worldwide stood at 194,616,521.

There are over 13.8 million active cases, with 0.6 percent of them (84,016) being listed as critical while the other 99.4 percent are listed as mild.

Of the global total, 2 percent of cases (4,171,983) ended with the patient dying, while patients in the remaining 98 percent (176,633,346) have recovered.

The United States continues to lead global infections and deaths with over 35.1 million confirmed cases and 626,713 deaths.

India has over 31.3 million cases and 420,758 deaths; while Brazil has over 19.6 million cases and 549,500 deaths.

As of Friday, Belize’s Ministry of Health and Wellness reported a total of 13,917 cases and 332 deaths. An update on the national COVID-19 situation is expected on Monday.

Comments

 

Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt marketing@breakingbelizenews.com оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.

 

© 2021, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

  • Galen University
  • larry waight
  • Galen University