fbpx
belize-weather-readycall-ad
Belize Weather: Showery activity returns
November 1, 2021
Murder in Corozal
Boy shot dead in Mahogany Heights
November 1, 2021

Global deaths from COVID-19 surpass 5 million

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Posted: Monday, November 1, 2021. 10:23 am CST.

By BBN Staff: More than 5 million people worldwide have died from COVID-19, according to the latest data produced by Worldometer.

As of 7:45 a.m. on Monday, November 1, 2021, the total number of deaths stood at 5,017,448.

The total deaths represent 2 percent of all closed cases, while the remaining 98 percent (224,236,702) have managed to recover from infection.

The countries that continue to suffer most from COVID-19 deaths are the United States (US), Brazil, and India.

The United States is leading global deaths from the virus, with 766,299; Brazil has the second-highest number of deaths with 607,860, and India has the third-highest with 458,470.

Belize has recorded 491 deaths related to COVID-19, since the first death back in 2020.

Comments

 

Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt [email protected] оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.

 

© 2021, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

  • Galen University
  • larry waight
  • Galen University